ResoHOSTEL Registration - Information
ResoHOSTELS (CARE THE RESOWAY) - Click Here
"We believe in imparting the quality education" now brings you the best "state of
art hostels" in proximity to the institute where we put all the efforts to convert
the dreams into reality
Eligibility (Click Here)
- Hostel 1 & 2 are only for students enrolling in Pre-Engineering in class IXth, Xth
& XIth Students at Resonance.
- Hostel 3 for Pre-Medical students enrolled with Resonance.
- Currently Hostel facility is for boys only
- Those student who has taken admission for session 17-18 are eligible.
- For Hostels facility student must take school admission in kota.
Facilities (Click Here)
- Laundry services managed by a professionals.
- 24 hrs power back up.
- 24 hrs Helpline for parents.
- 24 hrs water supply.
- Air Conditioned rooms.
- Cleaning done by professionals with dust suction machines.
- CCTV monitored galleries.
- Food that satisfies all taste buds.
- Quality mattresses, Pillows and bed sheets for students.
- Attached Bathroom with good quality plastic accessories.
- Surprise visits by Management.
- Doubt Classes arrangement/Homework checking.
- Indoor/Outdoor sports facilities.
Tea / Milk + Fruits/Sprouts + Parantha + one item
2 Vegetables + Dal + Chapati +Rice + Raita + Salad + Pickle
Tea+Biscuit /Bakery Item
2 Vegetables + Dal Chapati +Rice + Salad + Pickle /Papad
Distance (Click Here)
All Hostels are in close proximity from Institute and all on walking distance of
Hostel detail (Click Here)
Single Room Rent (balcony)
Rs 16000 Per Month
Single room w/o Balcony
Rs 15000 Per Month
Single Room Rent (balcony)
Single room w/o Balcony
Rs 11000 Per Month
Rs 10000 Per Month
Single Room Rent (balcony)
Rs 12500 per month
Single room w/o Balcony
Rs 10000 per Month
Note : -
- Hostel fee will be payable only in quarterly basis & No monthly payments will be
- Electricity charges are not included in the hostel fees. The same has to be paid
separately by the student on monthly basis as per his actual electricity consumption.
Rules & Registration (Click Here)
Hostel accommodation is provided with the understanding that the resident student
will strictly abide by the Hostel Rules currently enforce or as may be enforced
from time to time. Accommodation in the Hostel cannot be claimed as a matter of
right. The Institute Management may refuse accommodation to any student who is known
to have grossly violated the Hostel Rules or whose presence is likely to disturb
the peace and tranquillity of hostel. Violation of hostel rules will make the student
liable to disciplinary action including permanent expulsion from the hostels. Students
must remember that hostel is the home of the student on the campus and therefore,
he should behave on the campus as well as outside in such a manner as to bring credit
to him and to the Institution. Every student must be acquainted with all the rules
and regulations of the Hostel. He must observe them strictly. Ignorance of rules
will not be considered as an excuse.
- Every student should stay in the room allotted to him. Mutual exchange of rooms
after final allotment is not allowed. However, only the Chief Warden may allow as
a special case on valid and reasonable ground. Violation of this rule will be considered
an act of gross misconduct and entail appropriate disciplinary action including
expulsion from Hostel and imposition of fine.
- Boarders must look up the Hostel Notice Board regularly. The hostel team member
or any authorized member of the Institute staff can inspect the room of any student
in the hostel at any time. Hostel inmates are supposed to keep I-cards with them
and must present the same to any hostel or institute authority whenever asked for.
Students must always carry their Identity Cards with them.
- Boarders should meet the Warden In-charge of the concerned hostel for any matters
they wish to discuss. In next step they can approach to the Chief Warden.
- All cases of illness should be reported to the Medical-Officer of the institute
through concerned Warden In-charge/Warden.
- No student should keep any fire-arms, lethal weapons, poisonous things or intoxicants
of any kind in the Hostel. Students must not take law into their own hands, but
must report all disputes to the hostel Warden In-charge/Warden. All kinds of shouting,
fighting, gambling, smoking, drinking, stealing, violent knocking, maltreating or
abusing are strictly prohibited. In such cases offender will be expelled from the
hotel with immediate effect and NO REFUND of the amount deposited will be refunded
in such a case.
- All the hostel articles issued to the students are to be returned to the caretaker before
the students leave their rooms. They will be responsible for any loss or damage
and will have to pay for the same.
- No boarder is allowed to engage a private servant or pet animals.
- Students shall not remain absent from their hostels during night without the prior
permission of the Warden In-charge/Warden. Every student has to come back to hostel
by 9:30 pm.
- Hostel students shall not leave the campus without prior permission of the Warden
In-charge/Warden. They shall have to apply in prescribed form in advance stating
the reason for leaving and the address of destination. Hostel student who leave
hostel without the permission from the concerned Warden shall be deemed to be missing
and Parent/Guardian/Police authorities may be intimated in consultation with the
- The inmates of the hostel will not leave the hostel premises on holidays for the
purpose of excursion or picnic. Prior permission of the Warden In-charge/Warden
with duly approved letter from the boarder’s parents has to be obtained for going
for any picnic or excursion. However for any eventuality that may occur during picnic/excursion,
the responsibility does not lie with the Institute authorities.
- Formation of association of students on the basis of regions, caste or creed is
not permitted, during their stay in the hostels.
- Room furniture and electric fittings are required to be maintained by the inmates
in good condition. At the time of allotment of room and leaving the hostel for the
summer vacation, every student must take-over and hand-over, respectively, the hostel
- In case of damage to any part of the hostel buildings, furniture, apparatus or other
property of the institute, caused by inmates of the hostel, the loss shall be recovered
from the persons identified as responsible for such damage. However, if the persons
causing damage cannot be identified, the cost of repairing the same as may be assessed
will be distributed equally amongst all the inmates of the hostel or group of inmates
of the hostel found responsible for the damage.
- Students should lock their room properly when they go out for food, classes etc.
Each roommate must keep a key of the door lock of his room in case of double seated
- Every student residing in the hostel must join the mess attached to that hostel.
Individual cooking is not permitted. They are not allowed to cook anything in their
- Every inmate of the hostel shall pay the hostel fees as per the notified schedule
failing which fine will be imposed as decided by the hostel authority.
- Ragging in any form is a cognizable offence and severely punishable as per the Supreme
Court directives leading to expulsion from the Hostel and the disciplinary action
may culminate in his expulsion from the Institute as well. The Institute administration
may report incidents of ragging to the Police for taking appropriate action under
- In case of need for hospitalization, student should inform hisparents / guardian.
Parents / guardian are required to communicate to the concerned Warden In-charge/
Warden in this regard.
- Penalty for violation of hostel rules will be decided by the hostel authorities
considering the severity of the offense / violation of rules / act of indiscipline.
Fine/ penalty amount may be deducted from the hostel deposit. If cumulative fine
exceeds Rs.1500/- per academic year, he / she will not be considered in merit for
the next hostel admission.
- Guests (other than the parents of the student) are not permitted to stay overnight
in the room of the students. The student must get permission for keeping his parents
in the guest room of the Hostel from the concerned Warden In-charge.
- Students are prohibitedfrom giving shelter to any other student/outsider in the
rooms. In case of any unauthorized shelter, the student will be liable to disciplinary
- Light must be switched off when not in use. The use of electric heater, electric
rod and other similar appliances are prohibited. Boarders are warned against tempering
with electric installation and for all electric repairs the electrician should be
- Students, in their own interest, are advised not to keep excess cash or any valuables
in their hostel rooms. They are cautioned to be very careful about safety of their
belongings. They should close their rooms securely when they leave the room even
for short periods or when they are sleeping. Institute shall not be responsible
for the loss of such items due to theft or otherwise. However, in the case of theft,
the matter should be immediately reported to the concerned Warden In-charge/Warden.
- Students are prohibited from consuming alcoholic drinks, drugs, cigarettes, tobacco
products or any other intoxicants inside the hostel or to enter the hostel after
consuming the same. Any student found consuming such thing or in a drunken state
in the hostel will render himself liable for strict disciplinary action, including
expulsion/rustication from Hostel/Institute.
- Students are prohibited from screening/ keeping obscene literature/ video films
in their possession. Any violation in this regard will result disciplinary action
- It is assumed that student staying in Resonance hostel will be enrolled with the
institute for minimum 2yr course. Any refund for hostels fees will be entertained for
the genuine cases once they are reviewed by the management
- All the parents are requested to submit the Debit Instruction (DI)/PDC cheque/NACH
(National Automated Clearing House) form for the future quarterly installment of
the hostel room occupied by the student.
- Student occupying the room, in first fifteen days of the respective month
has to bear the expenses of the complete month. If student occupies the room after
15th of the respective month, he has to bear the charges of 15 days.
- Hostel fee installment is to be paid on quarterly basis. Installment to be submitted
by 7th day of the preceding month of quarter.
For e.g. for 1st quarter (April, May, June) fee to be paid by 7th march.
Contact details (Click Here)
Mr. Nishant Mathur : 9948523480
CLICK HERE TO BOOK >>
CLICK HERE TO Pay Remaining Amount >>