Spectacular Performance by RESONites in JEE (Main) 2016
Resonance, the renowned and most trusted education institute which has given excellent result at All India Level in JEE (Main) 2016 with total 28090 selections. The result for JEE (Main), which is the entrance test for National Institutes of Technology and once again Resonance has proved the strength and credibility of its impeccable teaching methodology and expert faculty team.
Summary of result:
- Total 28090 students have been selected from Resonance, out of which 20429 are from the Regular Classroom Program and 7661 students are from the Distance Learning Program and e- learning program of Resonance.
- Total 10 students of Resonance, 3 from the Regular Classroom Program and 7 from Distance Learning & eLearning Program of Resonance have made it to the Top 100 club in the declared Merit List of the General Category Students.
- The topmost Rank from Resonance is AIR-10 which has been secured by Utkarsh Gupta , a two year Classroom Student of Resonance Kota.
- Other Result highlights are as follows:
- Sanchit Shrivastava AIR-38 from Kota,
- Vishal Jain AIR-60 from Surat study centre
- HIGHEST No. of Classroom Students Qualified in INDIA from any Single Institute of KOTA in JEE (Main) for 4th consecutive Year
- HIGHEST No. of Distance Learning Programes Students Qualified in INDIA from any Single Institute of KOTA in JEE (Main) for 4th consecutive Year
- HIGHEST No. of Classroom Students Qualified in INDIA from any Single Institute of KOTA in JEE (Main) for 4th consecutive Year in HINDI MEDIUM.
- HIGHEST No. of GIRLS Students Qualified in INDIA from any Single Institute of KOTA in JEE (Main) 2016
The contribution made by the different study centres of Resonance is also praise worthy wherein out of the total 28090 selected students, 13914 are from Resonance Kota while 6515 students are selected from the study centres. Of all the study centres of Resonance results is:
Jaipur : 1117, Bhopal : 219, Lucknow : 907, Jodhpur : 149, Jabalpur : 38, Udaipur : 282, Indore : 118, Ranchi : 39, Ajmer : 31 , Gwalior : 102, Kolkata : 192, Surat : 91, Sikar : 56, Nanded : 70, Vadodara : 49, Delhi : 419, Chandrapur : 66, Ahmedabad : 208, Agra : 220, Raipur : 59, Visakhapatnam : 60, Patna : 50, Mumbai : 398, Bhubneshwar : 135, Rajkot : 26, Nagpur : 656, Nashik : 105, Allahabad : 64, Aurangabad : 42, Guwahati : 50, Dindori: 23, Selections from Reso BASE : 474
Mr. R.K. Verma (MD - Resonance) heartily congratulates all the students selected in JEE (Main) 2016 and wishes them a great career ahead.