About N- Batch (Click Here)
N-batch is exclusive batch for the Students who have qualified NTSE Stage I with
class Xth (2016-17). ‘N-Batch’ gives an opportunity to prepare for JEE (Main +
Advanced) with NTSE scholars’ from all over India.
Course Details (Click Here)
Total Course Duration
02 Years (2017-18 & 2018-19)
Students qualifying NTSE Stage-I with (Class X in year 2016-17)
Medium of Studies
17 April 2017 For JEE (Main + Advanced) & NTSE Stage –II
On basis of NTSE Stage-I Result / ResoNET
Important Point (Click Here)
How To Get Admission Packet (Click Here)
Filled Application Form has to submit at any of the study centres or at Kota.
After taking admission fill ‘N-Batch’ form and submit it at Kota.
CG Tower, A-46 & 52, IPIA, Near City Mall, Jhalawar Road, Kota (Raj.) -324005
Why N-batch (Click Here)
Over 1,50,000 students appear for this exam every year. Only 1000 (Soon it
will be 2000) scholarships are awarded annually. National Talent Search
Examination (NTSE) is a national-level scholarship program in India to
identify and recognize students with extremely high intellect and
It gives confidence for succeeding in competitive examinations – The
acceptance level is only 0.67%. Therefore the scholar gets the confidence do
well in examinations like IIT – JEE (JEE Advance), (JEE Mains), NEET/AIIMS
and other Engineering Entrance Examination.
Distinctive Features & Scholarship (Click Here)
1. NTSE Stage-II preparation.
2. NTSE Stage-II study material along with test papers, DPP’s.
3. Specialized workshop for NTSE stage-II with all the NTSE Stage-I qualified students all across the country.
4. Personal counselling for NTSE, JEE main, JEE Advanced & KVPY by Reso Experts on time to time.
5. Board syllabus preparation through BPT’s (Board Preparatory Tests) on regular basis.
6. More than 1500 academic hours & 1000 lectures in class XI & XII
7. More than 45000 practice question in class XI & XII
8. More than 200 testing hours in class Xi & XII.
9. Longest time availability as compared to other Courses.
10. Lays solid foundation of basic concepts of all the subjects.
11. The focus of the Course is more on concept building & gradual improvement in the performance of the students.
12. Develops quick analytical thinking & systematic problem solving skills.
13. Good practice of JEE problems which ensure the clarity of every small doubt.
14. N-batch is one of our special batches in which students are given personalized attention from the senior
faculties and also provide special training to enable them to compete better in competitive exams like KVPY,
International Olympiads and apart from IIT-JEE. This batch is available only at Kota Study Centre.
15. On the basis of performance in Periodic Tests, students are reshuffled so as to enhance the competitive spirit
16. Scholarship in form of concession in Course Fee of class XI (Year Long Classroom Contact Program).
17. 10% Scholarship will be awarded on total course fee for students falling within the range 25% of cut-off marks. eg.(if cut-off marks are 100 than 10% scholarship will be awarded to student scoring from 75 to 99 marks.)
Course Structure (Click Here)
Target: JEE(IITs)| Class: XI
Physics, Chemistry, Math’s, NTSE Stage-II Syllabus
3-6 Classes Per Subject Per Week
Faculty Lecture, Class Notes, NTSE Stage-II Lecture’s
Study Material - Board
Board Work Sheet, Board Sheet
Study Material Competition
Daily Practice Problem (DPPs), Topic Wise Study Sheets, NTSE Stage –II Study Material
NCERT Books, Some Standard Books
Part/Cumulative Syllabus Testing on Board/ Competition Pattern (Once in 3-4 weeks), NTSE Stage-II Pattern Test
Doubt Removal Classes
Regularly held as per Academic need of the students
Revision Planner, Major Test Series(MTs), All India Open Tests(AIOT), etc,
Note: The above teaching methodology is followed at Kota. The students/parents may see 'some' variation
in this methodology at Study Centres across the country due to varying needs of students in the
respective city and availability of time to cover the syllabus.
Any query ?
Contact : - Mr. Manish Rathore (+91-7728890107)
Email-Id : - firstname.lastname@example.org
Resonance Eduventures Limited
Corp. Office :CG Tower, A-46 & 52, IPIA, Near City Mall, Jhalawar Road, Kota(Raj.) - 324005
Ph. No. : +91-744- 3012100,3012222, 6635555
Reg. Office : J-2, Jawahar Nagar, Main Road,
Kota (Raj.) - 324005
Ph. No. : +91-744- 3192222
FAX No.: +91-022-39167222
E-mail : email@example.com
Network Contact Information
Our Online Store to buy academic products and courses for classes VI to XII+.
COPYRIGHT (C) 2011 RESONANCE | CIN - U80302RJ2007PLC024029 |
Feedback|Terms of Service|
|Total Site Visits
( since Dec.,2003 )
This Site is Optimized for
FireFox 3.0 | Google Chrome 7.0 | IE 6.0 | Last updated :