Every part of the Resonance system - be it the Academia, Student-Faculty
Relation, Performance Monitoring, Orientation, Curriculum execution or other
relevant areas - follow a set of do's and don'ts along with target based goals.
This ensures that every student at Resonance experiences uniform attention
and interaction with each faculty member along with setting of their individual
goals and achievement.
A team of India's finest 800+ faculty members are at the core of the
Resonance experience. Around 28% of our faculty members are IlTians/ NITians
for Pre-Engineering Division or Doctors from the top Medical Colleges of India
for Medical Division; Most of our faculty members are CAs/CS/MBAs/Law
Graduates for CLPD. Faculty Training & Development Programs are conducted
frequently to sharpen, add and improve the delivery mechanism of our faculty.
Trust is a successor of test; the hardwork put in behind every individual student
and the passion of the entire Resonance team to see their students successful
in life. We are proud of guiding more than 4 Lac+ students through our
various available programs since 2001 upto 2016-17. This trust of students
and parents in Resonance is evident through growing enrollments year after
Resonance is a success story which started with a small team of around 10
members and now is a team of 1900+ members in a span of merely 15 years.
This includes Technocrats, Engineers, Doctors, CAs, CSs, MBAs & Other
professionals. The credibility of the organization is highly trusted, commitment
of the entire team under able leadership of RKV Sir, leaves no stone unturned
for the benefit of the students.
- 28293 (CCP: 18418| DLP + eLP: 9875) Students selected in IIT-JEE
(Now called as JEE-Advanced) so far since 2002.
- 136941 (CCP: 98085 | DLP + eLP: 38856) Students selected in AIEEE
(Now called as JEE-Main) since 2003.
- 279 (CCP: 83 | DLP + eLP: 196) Students selected in AIIMS (All are from
Classroom Program) so far since 2012.
- 3346 (CCP: 2283 | DLP + eLP: 1063) Students selected in NEET so far
- 1553 (CCP: 835 | DLP + eLP: 721) NTSE Scholars, 921 KVPY Fellowship winners, 14 Medalists in IJSO
& 26 Medalists in International Olympiads since 2006.
- 132 Selections in CA-CPT (Till June 2015), 417 Selections in CA-IPCC
(Till May 2015), 98 Selections in CA-Final (Till may 2015), 189 Selections
in CS-Foundation (Till June 2015), 143 Selections in CS-Executive
(Till December 2014), 95 Selections in CS-Professional (Till June 2015) &
9 Selections in CLAT (Till 2015).
- UTKARSH GUPTA WON GOLD MEDAL IN ICHO 2016 HELD AT TBILISI, GEORGIA.
- 5111 Selections in JEE Advanced 2015-16 (Classroom-3554, DLP+ELP-1557).
- 28090 Students Selections from Jee Main 2016 (Classroom-20429, DLP+ELP-7661).
- 1787 Students Selections from NEET 2016 (Classroom-1155, DLP+ELP-632).
- 213 students selected in AIIMS 2016 (Classroom-32, DLP+ELP-181).
- 3 Students Won Gold Medals in IJSO (Yash Gupta, Pawan Goyal, Lay Jain)
- 113 students selected in NTSE 2016 (Classroom-81, DLP+ELP-32).
- PCCP Student Tushar Gautam of class X got selected for OCSC Camp of International Mathematics Olympiad.
- 3 Students got selected for IJSO-PDT (Stage-4). Yash Gupta secured 1st position, Pawan Goyal secured 2nd and Lay Jain secured 3rd position during OCSC.
- 2 Students Lay Jain & Yash Gupta of class IX got selected for OCSC Camp of International Astronomy Olympiad from Junior Category.
- 11 Students got Selected for Second Stage of International Earth Science Olympiad (IESO) 2015 conducted by Geological Society of India.
- 4124 Selections in JEE Advanced 2014-15 (Classroom-2570, DLP+ELP-1554).
- 25542 Students Qualified from Jee Main 2015 to Jee Advanced 2015 (Classroom-18816, DLP+ELP-6726).
- 447 Students selected in AIPMT 2015 (Classroom-337, DLP+ELP-110).
- 35 students selected in AIIMS 2015 (Classroom-20, DLP+ELP-15).
- 104 Students got selected for NTSE Stage-2.(Class room-66, DLPD/ELPD-39).
- Yash Gupta got selected for A Star youth scholarship sponsered by Ministry of Education, Singapore.
- Lakshya Bhatnagar won Bronze Medal for India in International Earth Science Olympiad (IESO) 2014 conducted by Geological Society of India in Spain.
- 4105 Selections in JEE Advanced 2013-14 (Classroom-2748, DLP+ELP-1357).
- 18069 Students Qualified from Jee Main 2014 to Jee Advanced 2014 (Classroom-13025, DLP+ELP-5044).
- 414 Students selected in AIPMT 2014 (Classroom-306, DLP+ELP-108).
- 16 students selected in AIIMS 2014 (All from Classroom).
- 153 selections in NTSE Stage-2 (Class room-91, DLPD/ELPD-62).
- Chinmay Talegaonkar selected for Stage-3, OCSC of 10 th IJSO in 2013.
- Bhavya Choudhary (Kota Centre) & Charles Ranjan (Bhopal Centre ) bagged 3 Gold Medal for IAO ( International Astronomy Olympiad)- Jr.Group-2013.
- Rohit Choudhary & Mohit Kherwa won Silver Medal for India in IESO-2013.
- 322 Students awarded with KVPY Fellowship Award in 2014 (Classroom-139, DLP+ELP-183).
- 3003 Selections in JEE Advanced 2012-13 (Classroom-1865, DLP+ELP-1138).
- 15240 Students Qualified from Jee Main 2013 to Jee Advanced 2013 (Classroom-10815, DLP+ELP-4425).
- 595 Students selected in AIPMT 2013 (Classroom-422, DLP+ELP-173).
- 10 students selected in AIIMS 2013 (All from Classroom).
- 177 Selections in NTSE Final Stage.(Class room-86, DLPD/ELPD-91).
- Ajay Shrivastav won silver medal & Gaurav Verma won Bronze Medal international Earth Science Olympiad (IESO) - 2012.
- Bhavya Chaudhary (Kota Centre) , Kushal Babal (Udaipur centre) and Charles Ranjan (Bhopal Centre ) won Silver Medal India in 9th International Junior Science Olympiad 2012 held at Tehran (Iran).
- 250 Students awarded with KVPY Fellowship Award in 2013 (Classroom-132, DLP+ELP-118).
- 3206 Selections in JEE Advanced 2011-12 (Classroom-2063, DLP+ELP-1143).
- 12078 Students Qualified in AIEEE 2012 (Classroom-8170, DLP+ELP-3908).
- 103 Students selected in AIPMT 2012 (Classroom-63, DLP+ELP-40).
- 5 students selected in AIIMS 2012 (All from Classroom).
- 189 Selections in NTSE Final Stage. (Class room-98, DLPD/ELPD-91).
- 3 Students Kaushal Jha, Parth Sharma & Shrishti Jain got selected for Stage-3, OCSC of IJSO.
- Archit Sharma, A student of PCCP (Station Center, Kota) got qualified for Stage-3, OCSC of International Astronomy Olympiad (IAO).
- 159 Students awarded with KVPY Fellowship Award in 2012 (Classroom-95, DLP+ELP-64).
- Resonance Classroom Students got All India Rank 2 & 5 in IIT-JEE 2011.
- 17 Students in Top-100 (Classroom: 13 | Distance: 4)
- Total 1813 Selection (Classroom: 1194 | Distance: 619)
- 203 Scholars in NTSE.
- 2 Students selected for Final Stage of 42nd International Physics Olympiad
- Launch of Yearlong Classroom Contact Programme (YCCP) for AIEEE & AIPMT
- YASH GUPTA - A student of the Resonance Udaipur Study Centre won the GOLD MEDAL in International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO-2010) held at Abuja, Nigeria
- Change of Tag line to 'Educating for better tomorrow'
- Launch of Live Video Learning Programmes in collaboration with HCL
- Launch of Ahmadabad and Patna Study Centre
- Launch of In-class Classroom Contact Programme (ICCP) at Visakhapatnam in collaboration with Vikas Vidya Niketan
- 15 JNV students out of 44 cracked IIT-JEE 2011 & 38 cracked AIEEE 2011, with Two Year Classroom Coaching from Resonance, at no financial cost
- 9283 selections in AIEEE 2011 (Classroom: 6488 | Distance Learning: 2795)
- Shubham Mehta won the GOLD MEDAL and Nisheeth Lahoti won SILVER MEDAL in International Physics Olympiad (IPhO) 2011
- 1652 selections in IIT-JEE 2010 (Classroom: 1078 | Distance Learning: 574)
- 14 Ranks in Top-100 with Top rank of 19
- 189 Scholars in NTSE ( Class room-62, DLPD/ELPD-127)
- 3 students won medal in International Junior Science Olympiad held at Azerbaijan.
- Students enrollment in YCCPs crosses 17,000 (IIT-JEE)
- Launching of Yearlong Classroom Contact Programme (YCCP) for AIEEE exclusively for old Resonance students
- Launch of Study Centers at Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar , Rajkot and Udaipur
- Introduction of Class VII in PCCPs
- Introduction of first In-school Classroom Contact Programme (ICCP) at Chandigarh
- As part of Resonance CSR, introduction of free of cost In-school Classroom Contact Programme (ICCP) at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV), Bundi
- 3 Students win silver medals in the final stage of International Jr. Science Olympiad held at Baku, Azerbaijan
- First Top 10 rank for Resonance - Anvit Singh Tanwar (AIR 9)
- 177 Scholar in NTSE (( Class room-98, DLPD/ELPD-79)
- Students enrollment in YCCPs crosses 14,000 (IIT-JEE)
- Launch of Study Centers at Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai and Nagpur
- 2 students win Silver Medals in International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO) held in London, UK
- Introduction of Fast-track Classroom Contact Programme (FCCP) for IIT-JEE
- 9 Ranks in Top 100 with Top Rank of 18
- Students enrollment in YCCP crosses 10000 (IIT-JEE)
- 103 Scholars in National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) from class-VIII
- Introduction of Unique Scholarship Programme (USP)
- Launch of Information Centers (IC) in Delhi, Lucknow, Indore, Chandigarh, Patna, Ranchi & Kolkata and Study Centre with YCCP in Bhopal
- 6 Ranks in Top-100 with Top Rank of 14
- Launched Pre-foundation Career Care Programmes (PCCP) for Classes VII, VIII, IX and X
- 40 Scholars in NTSE from class-VIII
- Launched Hindi-medium YCCPs for IIT-JEE
- Launched Online Test Series for IIT-JEE
- 2 Students from YCCP win Gold and Silver medals in International Physics Olympiad (IPhO), held in Iran
- 710 Selections (Classroom: 495 | Distance Learning 215)
- 6 Ranks in Top-100with Top Rank of 28
- Students enrollment in YCCP crosses 5000 (IIT-JEE)
- Introduction of JEE Preparatory Tests (JPTs)
- 355 Selections (Classroom: 289 | Distance Learning: 66)
- ResoNET (Resonance National Entrance Test) is conducted across India for the first time
- 312 Selections (Classroom: 277 | Distance Learning 35)
- 1 Rank in Top-100 with Top Rank of 96
- Students enrollment in YCCP crosses 3000 (IIT-JEE)
- 170 Selections from Classroom Programme only
- 2 Ranks in Top-100 with Top Rank of 87
- Students enrollment in YCCPs crosses 2000 (IIT-JEE)
- Resonance established on 11th April 2001, at Kota (Rajasthan)
- 161 selections from classroom in the very first year
- 2 Ranks in Top-100 with Top Rank of 48
- Students enrollment in Yearlong Classroom Contact Programme (YCCP) crosses 1000 (IIT-JEE)