- Lost & Found Display: To track the lost and found items.
- All Time Marks (ATM) counters (at present available only at J-2, Kota for first
hand information to student and their parents when visiting institute/ Kota about
their wards performance.
- Teaching Aids: Projector, Visualizer and teaching through Models.
- Suggestion Boxes for students to put their suggestion whsich helps in further
improvement of services being offered by the institute.
- Anunaad (In-house quarterly magazine): To provide the student a platform where
they can enjoy their creative talent, increase their General Awareness, get inspiration
from the real heroes of this world and test themselves against the Challenge put
up by the Brain Teasers in the magazine.
- Aquagard & water cooler test for pure water
- Generator for uninterrupted supply of electricity in case of power failure.
- Neat and Clean separate wash room for boys and girls.
- Student Facility Centre: For Photocopying, phone, stationary and refreshment.
- Help in Opening Bank Account (at present available at Kota Study Centre).
- Availability of School Contact and Accommodation List at reception.
- Consultant Physician/ Doctors (M.D., M.B.B.S., B.A.M.S., & B.H.M.S.) (At
Kota Study Centre): For health check-up and medical prescription in case of
sickness and physical disorder.
- Motivation & Counseling Classes: To make the students stress free and
rejuvenated towards the target at regular intervals.
- Display and providing all relevant information about Engineering Entrance
Examinations and various other Competitive Examinations.
- Clinical Psychologist (at Kota
Study Centre): For Psychological Counseling and Stress Management.
- Information about absenteeism and performance of the students to their parents on a regular basis.
- Work Shops for NTSE Level-II/ III and Mock Exams for student qualified
for National Level of Science Olympiads conducted by HBCSE or the Mathematics
- Provision to arrange Back-up Classes for weaker students or who missed the
Regular Classes on genuine grounds with a prior approval.
Grievance handling & Student
water & breakfast facilities