Why this Course? (Click Here)
Some of the students who have prepared for JEE (Main) 2013 but some how didn't get a favourable result in JEE (Main) 2013, as per
their expectation, yet are still motivated to give it one more & final shot with an expectation of cracking JEE (Main+Advanced) 2014.
Such students are expecting the required academic mentoring & coaching support from Resonance in their preparation for JEE
(Main+Adv) 2014 during academic seesion 2013-14. Resonance like always, understands this particular requirement of students &
announces the concept of RJ*/RJ-Batch for 'students' as mentioned above. Resonance also offers 'student friendly' scholarship to the
students in RJ*/RJ-Batch is based on his/her performance in JEE (Main) 2013. The details of the Batch are as follows:
Who can join? (Click Here)
1) JEE (Main) 2013 qualified students who are not eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2013 due to number of attempts.
2) JEE (Main) 2013 qualified but not confident of performance in JEE (Advanced) 2013.
3) Not got selected in Counseling for IIT - 2013.
4) Not got seat in IIT - 2013 or got the seat but not joining IITs.
5) JEE (Main) 2013 qualified but not in Top 20 % of respective board.
Course Schedule (Click Here)
RJ* (RJ-Star) Batch
1. Last date to apply/deposit fee: 24.05.2013/ 31.05.2013 (Friday/06:00 pm)
2. Course Commencement: 27.05.2013/ 03.06.2013 (Monday/as per Time Table)
3. Course Ends: 01.03.2014
1. Last date to apply/deposit fee: 28.06.2013 (Friday/06:00 pm)
2. Course Commencement: 01.07.2013 (Monday/as per Time Table)
3. Course Ends: 01.03.2014
Distinctive Features (Click Here)
1. At Kota Center no merging with 'VIJAY' Course (JR-Phase) ; however the topic/lecture schedule, periodic test/benchmarking/
ranking will be done along with the students of 'VIJAY' Course (JR-Phase).
2. At all other Study Centers RJ*/RJ-Batch will be merged with 'VIJAY' Course (JR-Phase).
Benefits to the students taking admission in RJ*/RJ-Batch (Click Here)
1.Medium of Instructions both: English & Hindi.
2. Special Scholarship Cum Fee Concession with some addition to RJ*/RJ-Batch students.
3. Direct Admission in RJ*/RJ-Batch. (No need to appear in Selection Test)
4. Initial Batch allotment on the basis of score of JEE (Main) 2013.
5. Direct Competition with thousands of other students in 'VIJAY' (JR) Course in Resonance across the country.
How to take admission? (Click Here)
1. Direct admission i.e. No need to appear in Resonance National Entrance Test (ResoNET)- 2013 for the admissions.
2.However, a student is free to appear in ResoNET-2013 for 'VIJAY' (JR) Course to better/improve his/her scholarship (more than
what he/she has been offered in RJ*/RJ-Batch.
3. The Application Form for RJ*/RJ-Batch can be collected from Kota Office of Resonance or from any of the Study Centres across the Country.
4. The Application Form for RJ*/RJ-Batch can also be filled ONLINE or downloaded from our website www.resonance.ac.in
5. The Application Form can also be asked on e-mail by sending a request mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit the Application Form (along with requisite Course fee)? (Click Here)
1. The Application Form can be filled ONLINE.
2. The downloaded Application Form can be filled-in & submitted at Kota or any Study Centre office.
3. The Application Form can be filled-in directly & submitted at Kota or any Study Centre office.