Why this Course? (Click Here)
Some of the old students who have prepared Two Years (VIJETA (JP) Course) & One
Year (VISHWAAS (JF) Course) at Resonance in academic session 2012-13 for JEE (Main
+ Advanced) 2013 or One Year (VIKAAS (JA) / VIPUL (JB) Course) in academic session
2011-12 but some how didn't expect a favourable result in JEE (Main) 2013 yet are
still motivated to give it one more & final shot with an expectation of cracking
JEE (Main+Advanced) 2014.
Such students are expecting the required academic mentoring & coaching support from
Resonance in their preparation for JEE (Main+Advanced) 2014 during academic session
2013-14. Resonance like always, understands this particular requirement of students
& announces the concept of JG*/JG-Batch for our 'old students' as mentioned above.
Resonance also offers 'student friendly' scholarship to the students in JG*/JG-Batches
based on his/her performance in Resonance's Periodic Tests conducted during academic
Session: 2012-13 and performance in JEE (Main) 2013. The details of the Batch are
Who can join? (Click Here)
1.Any old student who has studied at Resonance, Kota or any other Study Centre in
Class-XII, Course: VIJETA (JP) or Class-XII, Course: VISHWAAS (JF) during academic
2. Any old student who has studied at Resonance, Kota or any other Study Centre
in Class-XII, Course: ANOOP (EP), Course: AKHIL (EF) during academic session: 2012-13
3. Any old student who has studied at Resonance, Kota or any other Study Centre
in Class-XI, Course: VIKAAS (JA) / VIPUL (JB), during academic session: 2011-12..
Course Schedule (Click Here)
JG* (JG-Star) Batch
1. Last date to apply/deposit fee: 24.05.2013/ 31.05.2013 (Friday/06:00 pm)
2. Course Commencement: 27.05.2013 and 03.06.2013 (Monday/as per Time Table)
3. Course Ends: 01.03.2014
1. Last date to apply/deposit fee: 28.06.2013 (Friday/06:00 pm)
2. Course Commencement: 01.07.2013 (Monday/as per Time Table)
3. Course Ends: 01.03.2014
Distinctive Features (Click Here)
1. At Kota Center no merging with 'VIJAY' Course (JR-Phase) ; however the topic/lecture
schedule, periodic test/benchmarking/ ranking will be done along with the students
of 'VIJAY' Course (JR-Phase).
2.At all other Study Centers JG*/JG-Batch will be merged with 'VIJAY' Course (JR-Phase).
Benefits to the students taking admission in G-Batch: (Click Here)
1.Medium of Instructions both: English & Hindi.
2. Special Scholarship Cum Fee Concession with some addition to JG*/JG-Batch students.
3. Direct Admission in JG*/JG-Batch. (No need to appear in Selection Test)
4. Direct Competition with thousands of other students in 'VIJAY' (JR) Course in
Resonance across the country.
How to take admission? (Click Here)
1. Direct admission i.e. No need to appear in Resonance National Entrance Test (ResoNET)-
2013 for the admissions.
2. However, a student is free to appear in ResoNET-2013 for 'VIJAY' (JR) Course
to better/improve his/her scholarship (more than what he/she has been offered in
3. The Application Form for JG*/JG-Batch can be collected from Kota Office of Resonance
or from any of the Study Centres across the Country.
4. The Application Form for JG*/JG-Batch can be downloaded from our website www.resonance.ac.in
5. The Registration can also be confirmed on our website www.resonance.ac.in
6. The Application Form can also be asked on e-mail by sending a request mail at
How to submit the Application Form (along with requisite Course fee)? (Click Here)
1. The downloaded Application Form can be filled-in & submitted at Kota or any Study
2. The Application Form can be filled-in directly & submitted at Kota or any Study